Paula Swayne's Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

PLEASE....BOTHER ME!

I have some very nice clients...in fact, they are so nice that they are apologizing for making me work. They feel bad when they "bother me" to show houses. They feel bad when I offer to give them comps for the house they want to make an offer on. I have explained that this is my job; this is what I get paid for. So, to be very clear, here are the things I expect to do for my buyer clients:
  • Give referrals for lenders, inspectors, insurance companies, escrow and title companies, etc.
  • Provide a list of homes that fit your wish list.
  • Show you as many homes as it takes to find the perfect property.
  • Advise you as to the pros and cons of each home.
  • Write a strong offer that will compete with any other offer to get you the home.
  • Negotiate the contract with the other party.
  • Make appointments and meet any and all inspectors necessary.
  • Negotiate any repairs necessary.
  • Oversee escrow and title to ensure proper charges and documentation
  • Work with you lender to be sure contract dates are adhered to.
  • Be with you during signing in case any questions arise.
  • Do a final walk through to be certain the house is in the same condition or repairs have been made prior to close.
  • Provide you keys to the property once it records.
  • Be available for any future issues that might arise after recording.
Now, please, use me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home